Posted to alt.home.repair
James H. James H. is offline

Default Craftsman push lawnmower wobble after hitting rocks won't start

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:41:22 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 14:08:27 -0400, Tony wrote:
You now must go to a Briggs online catalog.

it's stamped on the cowling, just above the spark plug.

Thanks.

I found the flywheel key parts diagram, luckily, in the downloaded manual
which contained, on page 36, an exploded diagram of the engine.
http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_...M/L0505023.pdf

Apparently the part I need from Sears or Briggs & Stratton is "#24" in the
center of the exploded engine diagram on page 36, part number 222698, name
= "key-flywheel".

Looking it up, it apparently costs 32 cents.