Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Good small LED flashlights

On 7/6/2010 6:36 AM, LouB wrote:
Rudy wrote:
I want a good, small LED flashlight...

Whats wrong with the FREE ones from HFT ? The coupons started coming
out so often that after I had 3 or 4 "spares", I started giving them
away to neighbors.

You don' t HAVE TO worry about batteries because you can get another
one FREE before the batteries are dead on the last one.

AND they give a lot of light for such a small unit cause they have 9 LED
bulbs in them.

Number of LEDs mean nothing. They build them that way because the old
technology LEDs are significantly less expensive.

You would be amazed at how much light you get from a good single LED
light. I have a flashlight that has a CREE LED and it has multiple
intensities. The lowest intensity is significantly brighter than those
Harbor Freight flashlight.