Posted to alt.home.repair

Default doggie doors

On Jul 6, 6:54*am, Dean Hoffman wrote:
h wrote:
"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
h wrote:
* *Rural people probably have different standards. *Dogs stay outside.
Ditto for cats.

I'm rural, and we have coyotes. When we had outdoor cats they came in at
night. I would NEVER leave anything smaller than an Irish Wolfhound out at
night around here. Plus, it's too cold to leave pets outside for 4-5 months
a year.

* * *We had a barn the cats could go into. * My folks let the cats take
over the old chicken coop when Mom stopped raising chickens. * The dogs
liked to use a machine shed that was always left open. *They liked it
better than the official dog house.

dogs are very loving creatures and belng indoors, espically in bad
weather.

but they enjoy the outdoors too....

and with doggie door never have to be let out

I can go away the entire day and they are fine Have 6 foot chainlink
fence to keep them safe