Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good small LED flashlights

Great testimony. Glad it worked for you. I find the HFT free lights
have terrible machining for the threads. Needs a bit of grease, on the
threads. The cheap carbon zinc cells aren't all that great.

I take the cheap batteries out, and use them in my remote reading
thermometer, to use them up. And then put alkalines in as needed.

Like many folks, I have several of the HFT free lights. I store them
without batteries.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"LouB" wrote in message
Whats wrong with the FREE ones from HFT ? The coupons started coming
out so

Better test. Used one when the power went out for several hours the
other night and it was fine.