Posted to alt.home.repair

Default doggie doors

h wrote:
"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
h wrote:
Rural people probably have different standards. Dogs stay outside.
Ditto for cats.

I'm rural, and we have coyotes. When we had outdoor cats they came in at
night. I would NEVER leave anything smaller than an Irish Wolfhound out at
night around here. Plus, it's too cold to leave pets outside for 4-5 months
a year.

We had a barn the cats could go into. My folks let the cats take
over the old chicken coop when Mom stopped raising chickens. The dogs
liked to use a machine shed that was always left open. They liked it
better than the official dog house.