Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Keeping a toddler out of drawers and cabinets

"Smarty" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I feel sort of bad four you.

Ed,

Your stupidity shows in each and every way. I fell sort of bad "four"
you too.........

**** you sideways you big dope.....

OK. so a typo makes me stupid. Unlike you, I can converse without using
foul language. I hope you are saving a copy of this to show your
grandchildren so you can brag what a wonderful grandfather you are. The
world needs role models like you. They can take a printed copy to school
for "show and tell" some day. That'll make them proud.