Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Keeping a toddler out of drawers and cabinets

"Smarty" wrote

Someone suggesting a BB gun and slingshot to supervise a child just
makes me sick.

Good, then maybe you won't come back. What makes me sick is people that
would actually think someone would do that. Sign of deep seated problems if
you don't understand it was dark humor.

Unfortunately for you, this is a non moderated newsgroup and no one needs
your approval to say anything we please. Most of the "regulars" here have
been giving solid and helpful advice for years. We don't need a nanny

I feel sort of bad four you. I'm guessing you've not had a good laugh for
years and are busy being PC to everyone. But thanks for taking the time to
express your disapproval of us. Yes, go ahead and say it. You won't be
the first to call me an ***hole today.