Posted to rec.woodworking
ChairMan ChairMan is offline

Default OT/ IT'S A MAN THING

In ,
Larry Jaques spewed forth:
On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:30:47 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote the following:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 21:33:33 -0400, Buddy Matlosz wrote:

In my younger dumber days a few of us were into making explosives.
Including nitroglycerin. I decided to put a drop on an anvil and
hit it with a hammer. Split the anvil and we never did find the
hammer head. I was standing there with a wooden handle and a
terrified look :-).

The last person I saw do something like that looked suspiciously
like a coyote.

Maybe I should sue the cartoonist for stealing my idea :-).

There ya go. Sue _Disney_ for sharesies!

I'm sure someone will hit me with an anvil if I'm wrongg, but I think it
would be Looney Tunes and Warner Bros.
Unless Disney bought 'em, which wouldn't surprise me.