Posted to alt.home.repair

Default doggie doors

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:54:11 -0700 (PDT), Roy wrote:

On Jul 5, 2:31*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"nefletch" wrote in message

scommunications...

I am wanting to install a doggie door to my garage so my
hounds can let themselves in and out. *I was cruising the
net, and I seen one that will install in the wall, has double
doors, and does look pretty nice, but $ 270.00 ? *Crap,
(excuse the pun) that is a lot of money for a nice doggie
door. *Anyone recomend a good double seal door?
thanks in advance

This question is directed at the OP known as "nefletch".

I'm just curious: After the dogs go out the doggie door, where do they go
next? Do you have a fenced yard to keep them on your property?

==
Dogs belong outside in their own home. No doggy doors needed. Dogs
entering at their pleasure means that the dogs own you. My
opinion...others may differ.

You could look at it the other way dogs demanding your assistance to go in and
out own you. ;-) Having only cats now, there is no question in our house.

Dogs have owners
Cats have staff