Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default doggie doors

On Jul 5, 2:31*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"nefletch" wrote in message

scommunications...

I am wanting to install a doggie door to my garage so my
hounds can let themselves in and out. *I was cruising the
net, and I seen one that will install in the wall, has double
doors, and does look pretty nice, but $ 270.00 ? *Crap,
(excuse the pun) that is a lot of money for a nice doggie
door. *Anyone recomend a good double seal door?
thanks in advance

This question is directed at the OP known as "nefletch".

I'm just curious: After the dogs go out the doggie door, where do they go
next? Do you have a fenced yard to keep them on your property?

==
Dogs belong outside in their own home. No doggy doors needed. Dogs
entering at their pleasure means that the dogs own you. My
opinion...others may differ.
==