Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default doggie doors

"nefletch" wrote in message
scommunications...
I am wanting to install a doggie door to my garage so my
hounds can let themselves in and out. I was cruising the
net, and I seen one that will install in the wall, has double
doors, and does look pretty nice, but $ 270.00 ? Crap,
(excuse the pun) that is a lot of money for a nice doggie
door. Anyone recomend a good double seal door?
thanks in advance

This question is directed at the OP known as "nefletch".

I'm just curious: After the dogs go out the doggie door, where do they go
next? Do you have a fenced yard to keep them on your property?