Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default IR home leak imaging

On Jul 5, 12:13*pm, wrote:
Thanks. The idea is to throw water and see where it goes.
Insulation damage is insulation dmamage, water or wind.

I called the expert, who I respect a lot, and he basically offered to
look at it at his hourly rate. His expertise is probably worth more
than the equipment, but I have to compare that cost to the cost of
just adding a new layer of siding (with energy stimulus). *And,worse
of all, I have a co-owner who is reluctant to do anything.

*Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
* *http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm...k.com/vasjpan2
* ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. *Everything fully disclaimed..}---
* *[Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
*[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

How is water going to tell you where the leaks are. It will just
disappear into the house, not show up on IR imaging?