Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default OT/ IT'S A MAN THING

On 7/5/2010 8:47 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:33:33 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"
wrote the following:

"Larry wrote in message

In my younger dumber days a few of us were into making explosives.
Including nitroglycerin. I decided to put a drop on an anvil and hit it
with a hammer. Split the anvil and we never did find the hammer head. I
was standing there with a wooden handle and a terrified look :-).

The last person I saw do something like that looked suspiciously like a
coyote.

meep, meep

I wonder how many Acme anvils Wile E. went through during his career? :-)

--
A. Because it makes the discussion harder to read.
Q. Why should I not top-post?