Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT/ IT'S A MAN THING

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 21:33:33 -0400, Buddy Matlosz wrote:

In my younger dumber days a few of us were into making explosives.
Including nitroglycerin. I decided to put a drop on an anvil and hit
it with a hammer. Split the anvil and we never did find the hammer
head. I was standing there with a wooden handle and a terrified look
:-).

The last person I saw do something like that looked suspiciously like a
coyote.

Maybe I should sue the cartoonist for stealing my idea :-).