Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Celebrate our Freedoms, this fourth of July

On Jul 5, 10:25*am, wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:38:25 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

. After that rant one can only take home the belief that
America really sucks. Is that what you are saying? America isn't any
good any more and the truth is it stinks here for most of us. Because if
that's what you mean I have to agree.

Hawke

So now the partisan seditionists are giving lessons on being a good
citizen? Methinks that your advice is about as valuable and sincere as
our resident deadbeat windbag's.

Wayne

If Hawke really believes that it stinks here, he ought to look around
and see if there is anyplace that he would like better. I don't think
he will find a place he would like better, but looking might make him
feel better about where he lives.

One can find lots of faults with the U.S., but it is hard to find a
place that is better.

Dan