Posted to alt.home.repair
James H. James H. is offline

Default Craftsman push lawnmower wobble after hitting rocks won't start

What is the typical thing to look for that broke when my lawnmower hit a
stationary object?

I've hit much tougher sets of rocks than the little things that all of a
sudden caused my Craftsman 18 inch push mower to wobble (I think) and run
badly and now it won't start.

No big deal. Lawn mowers are only a few hundred dollars, and a repair
person probably will only charge half the cost of a new one.

But, I wonder if I take it apart, what would I be looking for?

I've never taken a lawn mower apart but I've fixed things and have all the
mechanics tools for my car, for example, and a lawn mower can't possibly be
too complicated.

What would I be looking for. What is the typical thing that breaks when a
lawnmower hits an immovable object?