Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Licker Licker is offline

Default Pecan slabs - gift from a friend (0/1)

I use pecan for smoking and BBQ because I get it for free. Pecan trees are
famous for losing branches all the time. My neighbor has one that is right
on the property line. I keep threating to remove it because it keeps
spitting and dropping large limbs on to my property. I afraid next
hurricane it will throw a huge branch at my house. Last hurricane one very
large branch flew within inches of my boat.

When I walked around the house after the hurricane died down and I seen the
branch all up against my boat, I got worried. Luckily it hit next to my
boat and I had no damage. Did save it along with some large oak branches
from the other nieghbors yard for smoking and outdoor fireplace.