Posted to alt.home.repair
TWayne TWayne is offline

Default Dedicated Circuit: Is Junction Box Required?

In ,
RBM typed:
"dpb" wrote in message
Twayne wrote:

You are either weasel-wording or just outright
uneducated. There IS code enforcement, whether you choose
to recognize it or not.

No, you're making unwarranted assumptions that just
because there's something in place where you are or have
been that means it's universal. It isn't...there is no electrical or
building code
enforcement in the county outside the city-mandated 3-mile
limit here, either...there is a requirement on
sewage/water but that's the extent.

He has a penchant for putting together a bunch of words
that have little to no meaning. My one and only point is
that we have no office or person that you can call for code
related answers. I'm not inferring that we don't have
codes, we just don't have a person that answers questions.
The towns, villages, inspectors, etc. will just tell you to
call a professional.
--

So ... call a professional then. I hope the one you call has the proper
license/background. Who then does the inspections?