Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Oppie[_6_] Oppie[_6_] is offline

Default The urge to kill

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
The urge to kill...

Just changed out a kitchen sink disposer.

Original equipment, put in when the house was built 16 years ago.

Some "master" plumber filled every threaded (plastic drain) joint with
plumbers putty :-(

Dried up after 16 years... I had to break it to get it apart :-(

...Jim Thompson

So what is the problem? Working with plastic pipe is easy - even if you have
to saw out a section. Bonding in a new coupler is simple. My biggest problem
was dry fitting everything first to get all the dimensions proved out...
then I forgot to glue one of the joints ;-)