Posted to alt.home.repair
Terra Arcane Terra Arcane is offline

Default Should a pool light bulb be touching water only halfway (half in, half out)?

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 02:00:49 -0400, wrote:

That is where the power, the cable from the light and the
8 gauge bond wire from the pool shell all get connected.

I do have a few pipes popping out of the ground above the pool, one of
which is the GFCI for the pool lights so I guess that is the modern
replacement for the deck box.

BTW, what is a "bond wire"? Is that a ground wire that grounds the
poolitself? I never heard of that but will try to look it up.