Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Autopsy results.

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Mope: "Thank you. I appreciate it."
(Mope leaves)
(Partner wakes up)
Partner: "What the ****'s at 1610 Texas Avenue?"
Me: "The Greyhound Bus station."
Partner: "Good call."
(Partner goes back to sleep)

And if my past experience is any indication, he ended up in Indy. We
are net importer of schizophrenics and bipolar patients.
Kurt's 4th rule of creative psychiatry: Schizophrenics come from the
bus station, bipolars from the airport.

My experience with schizophrenics show they LIVE at the bus station. I've
only had one interlude with a manic-depressive:

On a second date with a lovely lady a bit back, I found myself sitting on
her couch while she skinned another muskrat (or whatever women do when they
say 'I'll be ready in just a minute') when suddenly there's this screech
from the bedroom: "That goddamn George Bush should learn some history!"
(evidently she was monitoring the evening news).

"Uh, he has a degree from Yale," I volunteered. "In history."

"That's a goddamn lie!" came back the reasoned retort.

[tappity-tap-tap on her computer]

"Ah, here it is," I announced. "He also has an MBA from Harvard."

By new she's standing behind me and, with clenched fists, hissed "The
****in' Republicans have taken over the internet!"

Thinking quickly, I concocted a complicated, but believable, excuse for
leaving. "I have to go."

Still, I learned two important life lessons from that encounter:

1. Google is not always your friend, and
2. Don't date an unmedicated manic-depressive (bipolar).