Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default OT Autopsy results.

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
Uh, the Harris County Sheriff's Academy (Houston). I was a cop
during the time I went to law school. Finally decided that neither
vocation was suitable (cops have no friends and lawyers have nothing
but enemies).

Too many bullies in LE, not enough in the practice of law )

Uh, yeah. Most cops, though, are Boy Scouts with guns, genuinely trying to
do a good turn daily. It's mighty discouraging sometimes.

Cop: "Okay, listen up, asshole. You touch that woman again and you're going
to have ME to deal with! You got that straight?"
Mope: "You've go to be kidding. When I get her home, I'm gonna beat her so
bad she won't even be able to lay down!"

If the mope is a cop, and the cop cop is friendly to the mope cop, that
suggests a problem situation. The mope cop, of course, is card carrying
NRA member in good standing and also carrying concealed weapon )