Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default META: Why plonk?

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

uncomfortable that he thought of fleeing the place. When he told his
friends of his distress, they informed him that the homely gal was the
love of his life the night before. He soon left the establishment never
to return. People ask me why I've never consumed an alcoholic beverage
in my life and my answer is that I pay attention to the experiences of
others with their consumption of alcohol.

TDD

That problem is known as "beer goggles."

Mickey Gilley explored this phenomena in great detail in his stirring
essay "Don't the girls all get prettier at closing time?"

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist