Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Six fans running at all times

On Jun 30, 5:49*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"mm" wrote

It seems to me they're making it harder for their AC to keep up with
the hot outdoors, and at the very least, they're paying to run the 6
fans and then paying again to remove the heat the fans make, only a
couple of which are actually making them more comfortable.

Is it worth saying anything to them?

No, they'd not understand the logic. *

a buddy has family like that no AC, the family leaves fans running
24/7 even when no one is home and often windows are shut for fear of
rain.

his family doesnt get that each fan running is adding more heat from
the fan motors.

sadly many are clueless over stuff like this.

I wouldnt say anything they wouldnt believe you