Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why plonk?

On 6/27/2010 11:46 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:19:09 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

and I press "R" to
mark a thread as read and "K" to kill a thread so I don't see it
again. You don't have to killfile anyone if you don't like the
subject or contents of a post or thread.

Nobody here can just right click a message? I seldom have to reach for
a key, if ever!

I can right click a lot of things in Thunderbird but I don't see
anything in the right click dialog box about killing a thread.
I'm an old school command line freak so keyboard strikes are often
faster for me than mouse clicks. Oh no, that just brought back
memories of 1965 and punch cards for the Univac and IBM mainframe
computers. Yikes! You could tell a computer geek by the box of
punch cards and ream of computer paper under his arm. There was
usually a slide rule hanging from his belt too.

TDD