Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Vertical Lines

DB wrote:
"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:47:15 -0400, DB ??o??:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...
DB wrote:
That's ok, Michael. Stefan knows what I'm talking about, and he's
knows what he's talking about too.

Sure he does. You sure don't.

That's why I'm posting here, to get helpful information. Why are you
posting here? To shoot more negative bile out of your big mouth. Just
another jerk who's a really big man (on line).

sounds of WW2 B52 shot down in flames plummeting to earth

Well I guess this seals your fate as far as getting much in the way of
anything but ridicule from the regs here. Better try a repair group where
you haven't insulted everyone's intelligence.

everyone?

No, the rest will ingnore the insults from a child or troll.