Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for a tool

Is the end result the hole, or the material removed from the hole?

Two holes, side-by-side with a special multi-spindle drill head actually.

What about a punch and die and an arbor press? Probably better with a
flexible plastic, but you remember those balsa airplanes you'd punch from
a sheeet?

Not possible. Or at least not affordable given the multitude of part shapes
with the same two hole pattern.

My best guess is they will try a forstner bit, a twist drill or even a
metal-working end mill bit... But exploring the ideas out there also fuels
my future "I can solve that problem for you" activities. Thus I ask.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244