Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:36:07 -0400, Bill wrote the
following:

Bill wrote:
I'm still lacking in Internet access at home

Hey, it's nice to be hooked up again! I'm unable and unwilling to award
Comcast any accolades on their service, but for the time being I'm "back
in business".

Project-wise, last night I computed how much "wire-space" each of my
boxes requires and I am off to buy 12 boxes, a "running board" and
accessories.

BTW, for those that don't need to ever make a mock-up/model, I made one
with cardboard boxes for outlets and switches and convinced myself to
add an additional duplex outlet (making a total of 11 inside)--it must
have been the echo of your collective voices I heard in the still of the
moment!

Best make it an even -dozen- boxes, Bill. You don't want any
unbalanced legs, especially the one I'm pulling just now.

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas
in the minds of energetic men of good will.