Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Multi-Tool (Fein vs Genesis/HF/PowerFist/Chicago)

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:48:10 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote the following:

On Jun 28, 7:42*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 6/28/2010 6:23 PM, Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
When I sold my company, one of the tools dear to me was the Fein
MultiTool.

Got an e-mail ad from Woodcraft today. Fein set for $399. But Wait!!
There's More!! You also get Over $560 in Accessories!!

They must be feeling the pain.

Reason number 4 why I like the Fein I bought lo these many years ago is
that extra long cord.

Ditto ... you could calf rope with that thing!

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

You mean there's a tool on the end of that cord somewhere?

A Festeringly-priced tool at that.

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas
in the minds of energetic men of good will.