Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Bill wrote:
I'm still lacking in Internet access at home

Hey, it's nice to be hooked up again! I'm unable and unwilling to award
Comcast any accolades on their service, but for the time being I'm "back
in business".

Project-wise, last night I computed how much "wire-space" each of my
boxes requires and I am off to buy 12 boxes, a "running board" and
accessories.

BTW, for those that don't need to ever make a mock-up/model, I made one
with cardboard boxes for outlets and switches and convinced myself to
add an additional duplex outlet (making a total of 11 inside)--it must
have been the echo of your collective voices I heard in the still of the
moment!

Bill