Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_5_] Josepi[_5_] is offline

Default sealing end grains on gate / compressor bleed out

So sorry Jack I get really confused when the haze just
slips over my low brow. A lack of water you know.
Mybad!
I meant to say I had some water during my break and found
yes it has no oxygen but it has terrific amounts of salts
which complement my acid personality so well I just had to
leap to the computer to tell you!
Now now can I join your group Jack can can I huh please please!

"Josepi" wrote in message

Deleted my bad.

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
I don't live near the ocean, but on the rivers where I live, steel coal
barges don't rust as much under water than along the water line where
lots of oxygen is present.

--
Jack
When seconds count, the cops are only minutes away