Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

In article , Bill wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Bill

wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

Where ya at? We've had a lot of midwestern storms this week, too -- wonder if
you're anywhere near. I'm in Indianapolis.

Doug, I am too--Small world! I'm live few miles south of the loop and
and a few blocks off of Meridian (135). I spent another 90 minutes or
so at Menards today window shopping in the electric section. I was at
the store on Meridian, not too far from Smith Valley Rd. I'm still
lacking in Internet access at home (it has been determined that my
Internet problem is "regional" in nature). So, being Saturday night, I
drove a few miles to get public access! I have work, measuring
and such, to do in my attic, but it's 90+ degrees outside in the breeze,
to I decided my measuring could wait until tomorrow.

I'll be darned, Bill, it *is* a small world. We live on the near northwest
side, a short distance from the 38th St interchange on I-65. You ever buy your
lumber from Northwest Lumber? It's just one exit up the highway, five minutes
from home for me.

Maybe we ought to get together some time. If you want to drop me a line, my
email address is /doug at milmac dot com/.