Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Jun 23, 7:39*pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Bill" *wrote

BTW, due to mid-western storms this week, my Internet and phone access at
home have been down and that is why I haven't replied to any posts during
the last few days. *And Comcast won't send anyone over to look into the
matter (power-surged modem?) for another 6 days... *When a company asks
you to entrust them with such concerns, and you regularly send them decent
sized checks, you might expect them to try to work a little faster to get
things right.

I remember that classic line about Comcast.

Anybody who doesn't beleive in the existance of hell has obviously never
subscribed to Comcast.

Comcast is fantastic (Comcastic?) when compared to either Charter or
Dish.