Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default sealing end grains on gate / compressor bleed out

"Steve Turner" wrote in message

I just wired up the tank with a 4' hose coming from the bottom with a
standard air gun on the end and I just air it it out whenever I am
over on that area of the shop. In the summer here in california I
never see any mist but get a good spray during cold weather.

That's a good idea. Do you get any air leakage with this rig that causes
the compressor to cycle periodically? If so, how often?

This is a cool idea but remember that the pressure if "FULL", keep some kind
of valve on it if you don't want a lot of air and water to come out at one
time.