Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default engine power unit

Karl Townsend wrote:

You're reinventing the wheel. Just make the generator, pump, compressor,
etc. Cat 1 3 point hitch attachments. Make your power unit with a Cat 1
3 point hitch type output. All the components are readily available and
inexpensive, Cat 1 pins, 1-3/8 6 spline shafts, couplings, overrun
clutches, etc. You power skid is just fine, but use a standard output
method so it is flexible. You power skid can power any Cat 1 3pt
implement, and your generator, pump and compressor can readily be