BigWallop

Default Correct way to wire in an electric oven

"TonyJeffs" wrote in message
om...
So far I have a 6 mm cable from the fuse box to the kitchen,
terminating in a cooker 'socket' (correct term? It has a neon light,
dpdt switch and the incoming and output terminals are inside it. It is
not fused and there is no hole to run the cooker cable out)

I imagine I need to continue the supply to another 15a fused outlet
with a hole for the cooker flex with a gripper fitted in a convenient
location at the back of the cooker?
Or what should I do?

Thanks

Tony

I'd look lower down the wall for a connection unit. It looks like a blank
plate on the front of a back box.