Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default latest news FIFA World Cup 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:18:24 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Gabriel wrote:

I thought I was one of a minority who didn't watch it

Didn't watch it either, was out with No.1 Daughter shopping. Plenty
of places open in city centres on a Sunday, though for some odd
reason many were closing at 1500 instead of their published times of
1600 or 1700 this Sunday.

I have seen the only important five (if that) seconds of the
England/Germany match. FIFA really have to have a very serious look
at bringing in GLT and if they don't have some *very*, *very*, good
reasons not to not the some what suprious can't wait for every
decision to be scrutinsed, destroys flow of the game, etc that I have
seen.

With 20M watching I wonder how big the half and full time power
demand spikes were?

--
Cheers
Dave.