Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default latest news FIFA World Cup 2010

In article ,
Huge writes:

Wrong. I have exactly no interest whatsoever in watching 22 overpaid morons
punting a pigs bladder round a field while millions of other morons watch.

I thought I was one of a minority who didn't watch it (although
I caught about 20 seconds worth when I stopped off at a motorway
service station on the M6).

However, it seems the viewing figures were only around 20M, so
I'm actually part of the 40M+ majority who didn't watch it.

I managed to miss the previous one too, whilst I was driving up
the A1(M). In that case, the roads did seem to empty for the
duration of the match.

--
Andrew Gabriel