Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grace.lily786@gmail.com is offline

Default latest news FIFA World Cup 2010

[Default] On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 04:50:41 -0700 (PDT), a certain
chimpanzee, grace lily , randomly hit the
keyboard and wrote:

Hi friends,

Every one want to know about FIFA World Cup 2010, especially game
lovers want to know the latest news of this world cup.

So you supposition is that 100% of non-game lovers also want to know
about FIFA World Cup 2010? I'd like to see your figures on this. I
presume this is based on an opinion poll. What was the sample size?
When and where were the questions asked? How do we know it wasn't a
push-poll? Cite your sources!

I got some
latest news regarding “FIFA World Cup 2010".If you are interested to
know then you must visit here on:
http://www.treds.co.uk/pages/blog

Must I?
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?