Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Osborne[_2_] Dave Osborne[_2_] is offline

Default Draft amendment to 17th ed. wiring regs (DPC BS 7671 Amd. 1)

John Rumm wrote:
On 23/06/2010 15:07, Dave Osborne wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
On 17/06/2010 23:32, The Other Mike wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 01:34:15 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

It "phones home" to get access rights and report usage... so they can
kill it when they choose.

Short of taking screen grabs is there any way of getting this to print
out?

Well, they have not disabled cut/copy this time - so you can paste it
to something else and print.

John, how many pages is it? I have completely ditched Adobe Reader and

210 including intro notes.

I'm not reinstalling it for this one doc. Any chance of ripping it to a
"normal" PDF?

Alas no - its encrypted and so only loads in recent versions of reader,
and the print option is disabled so I can't print to PDF either. Cut n
past sort of works, but makes a bit of a pigs breakfast of it - some
block replaces make it better but you still lose all the equations and
graphics etc.

OK, thnx.