Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-Open warfare in chicago

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bar Fly" wrote in message

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 2010-06-22, wrote:
Ten people were killed and at least 44 others were shot across
the city
Friday night into early Monday, including a baby girl who
suffered a graze
wound to the neck when gunfire erupted at a Near West Side
barbecue.

Chicago is overall an unpleasant place to live, very hostile and
inconvenient. I am glad that I am not living there.

Yeah, and it's hard to believe so much carnage is going on in a
place where they banned virtually all guns. You would think a
place where it was against the law for anyone to own guns would
be one of the safest places in the would, wouldn't you? Unless
maybe it's not the guns that are the problem. Could that be it?

Hawke

If Chicago's West and South sides were their own cities, they'd be
the deadliest and most violent in America

Collectively, according to a Chicago Reporter analysis,...

"The Chicago Reporter, Investigating race and poverty since 1972."

It's a liberal muckraking newspaper -- worse than the "Mainstream
Media."

I'm just curious: Why in the hell would you believe a single word
they say?

--
Ed Huntress

Stats are stats. Even liberal muckrakers would have a hard time
trying to fudge those numbers.

But..but...those are LIBERAL numbers. Did you check them out?

Or do you really believe the liberal rag, no matter what they say?

Besides, it's mostly liberal Obama voters who are getting shot by
other liberal Obama voters. Those are the facts.

Did you get them from some liberal rag, too?

Even a broken clock is right twice daily.

Ha-ha! But how do you know *when* it's right?

You don't, of course. Like all rightards, you only care whether it
agrees with your prejudices. If it does, you won't mention the source.
If it doesn't, the source is the only thing you'll care about.

Carry on.

--
Ed Huntress

With all due respect, you are a moron.

You're trying to gin up some case against "liberal" media while
simultaneously using them as a source for your monologues.

We've had some dumb rightards here, but you're definitely a contestant
for the Blissfully Unaware right-winger award.

--
Ed Huntress

LOL, you trimmed out the part where I asked you to give your mommy her
last name back. Here, let me insert that back inb:

Some hunter you turned out to be, now give your mommy back her last name.

Because even for you, Barfed Fly, your dumb crack was too stupid and
childish, and it would embarrass you too much. I do have some pity.

Where have you been before you dropped in here? Breeding little ones on a
pile of **** somewhere?

--
Ed Huntress