Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bar Fly Bar Fly is offline

Default OT-Open warfare in chicago

"Hawke" wrote in message

If Chicago's West and South sides were their own cities, they'd be
the deadliest and most violent in America

Collectively, according to a Chicago Reporter analysis,...

"The Chicago Reporter, Investigating race and poverty since 1972."

It's a liberal muckraking newspaper -- worse than the "Mainstream
Media."

I'm just curious: Why in the hell would you believe a single word they
say?

--
Ed Huntress

Stats are stats. Even liberal muckrakers would have a hard time trying
to fudge those numbers. Besides, it's mostly liberal Obama voters who
are getting shot by other liberal Obama voters. Those are the facts.

Those are the facts? Really? How do you know that? I say the people who
are shooting and getting shot are not voters. People responsible enough to
vote do not go around shooting indiscriminately. The people doing the
shooting are dirt bag gang bangers or other low life types that don't
register to vote and don't vote. Most of them are convicts or will be. So
you don't have the facts even if you have the stats. You made up the part
about them being Obama voters.

Hawke

I guess you caught me when you played my bluff. Too bad your playing with an
empty deck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01N7y8QO-c