Gnube

Default SWMBO will not be amused

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:18:10 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Ah - a marketing man exposed!

Interestingly, you have managed to come up with a an offering which is
inaccurate by the greatest margin of any answer/retort to any
question/remark I have witnessed in approximately the last 50 years.

I am sure this achievement deserves some form of official recognition,
since it's so astonishingly outstanding! It's easily several 100's of
orders of magnitude further out than it's nearest rival.

The only thing which springs to mind is that you be banished to a
lifetime of listening to Terry Wogan. I've nothing against him per se,
but I think it may be just and it might serve you right! ;O)

Totally in awe,
Buckinghamshire