Posted to rec.woodworking
gray asphalt gray asphalt is offline

Default New table saw - can't change blade

When I realized one of the wrenches kind of slipped into a
slot that held it in place and put a lot of pressure on the other
wrench, it came loose. Thanks for the advice. I was being too
careful and your posts convinced me to give it a real strong
application of pressure.

"gray asphalt" wrote in message
Ryobi from Home Depot ... I realize it's a reverse thread.
Ryobi supples two wrenches and there seems to plenty
of torque. Still under return for 45 more days but I hate to
return an item this expensive because someone overightened
the nut at the factory. If I get the nut off will I have damaged
anything? ... I mean if the damage isn't obvious. Is there any
damage done from overtightening in the first place?