Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT-Open warfare in chicago

Ignoramus3314 wrote:

On 2010-06-22, azotic wrote:
Ten people were killed and at least 44 others were shot across the city
Friday night into early Monday, including a baby girl who suffered a graze
wound to the neck when gunfire erupted at a Near West Side barbecue.

Chicago is overall an unpleasant place to live, very hostile and
inconvenient. I am glad that I am not living there.

I've been in Chicago or near the area a few times. Often at the airport, once driving to
Rockford to pick up my mill in a blizzard, and once driving through to get to the EAA
convention in Oshkosh, WI.

On the Oshkosh trip, I was driving my father-in-laws car, he did a by the way, my Colt
1911 is in the pocket behind your seat.

I mentioned that Daley doesn't like guns and he mentioned he has a tumor in his brain just
behind his eyes and he really didn't give a chit.

Anyway, I'm glad you don't live in Chicago. I really hope SCOTUS rules the ban is
un-Constitutional so the victims have a chance to fight back. Chicago is a perfect
example of the failure of gun control.

Btw, I was listening to Tom Gresham's show and he mentioned that the Brady bunch is
renting their mailing list. Sounds like the Brady bunch is only 50K people, not 500K. And
since many progun people subscribe to the antigunners mailing list, you know that 50K had
a lot of gun lovers in it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller