Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default How should I dispose of a fluorescent tube?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:50:12 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:12:34 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:

The whole point is that this has stopped as from June 1. They are not
handing out any more rolls, at Military Road or anywhere else.

Who's your City councillor? And have you spoken to them?

It's a global Council policy. Been in all the local papers for months.

We generate a lot of recycling. Probably 4 bags a week.

How do you manage that? There's two of us and we do about one a week.

There's 4 of us, for a start. And we are assiduous recyclers.

Its all those beer cans & wine bottles :-)

No beer cans! And I take the wine bottles to the bottle bank, if I have
to be in that car park anyway.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org