Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How should I dispose of a fluorescent tube?

Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

My son was fined £50 by them recently for leaving his rubbish bags on the
street on collection day. He didn't; the pre-collectors dragged them out of
the underground car park bins and left them on the street to be collected
while he was at work. They were left on the street and son wasn't able to
persuade the council that he was telling the truth because the council asked
the collectors and they said it wasn't them!

Did he *pay* the fine?