Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Larry Jaques wrote:

Three 10-2 Romex cables in one hole okay?

I'm a 1-hole/1-wire kinda guy. If the NEC won't let you put Romex
into a conduit, why stuff wires together at all? Remember that when
you're in a workshop, most of your plugins are high-amp tools. Act
accordingly, eh?

Makes sense to me; simple is good. I assume that you employ that same
reasoning where the cable enters the panel too.

Logically, the trickiest part of my project left may be dealing with the
existing outlets I don't want. I need to spend a little more time up
there, like krw does, and get my existing current flow completely
figured out. I think it would also help to have a big "dental mirror"
(seriously!). BTDT?

Bill