Mark

Default Radio controlled clock question

"Harvey Van Sickle" wrote in message
On 23 Oct 2003, Dave Liquorice wrote

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:14:52 -0400, S Viemeister wrote:

Is it possible that the clock face is slightly mis-aligned?

Or the minute hand. They are normall only a push on fit to the drive
shaft, no splines or other locating device.

It sounded like a digital display to me, not an analogue.

Yes it was a digital display. I took it back today and changed it for
another model and thankfully everything appears to be spot on. I did
however buy a cheap RC wall clock for the kitchen which has an analogue
display. It was strange to see the fingers zapping round on their own
as I inserted the battery. The only problem is there is a little play
in the minute finger, so at quarter past the hour it looks a minute fast
and at quarter to the hour it looks a minute slow. Still, can't grumble.