Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default OT what is this strange animal in our backyard

On Jun 18, 2:42*pm, wrote:
A reminder about live traps - *rig a remote release in case it traps
something you don't want ... like a skunk. *:-)

Wayne

They can't spray through the solid door. I tape over the latch slot
from the inside anyway to keep mice and chipmunks from squeezing out.
Approach behind a trash bag and drop it over the trap. If you expect a
skunk you could put clear plastic over the trap.

Some burrowing animals will scoot into a dark bag or tied-off pant leg
pulled over the end of the trap when you open that door.

jsw